Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Maria Sabina ''En Communion'' Welcomes Astralnut Daydrifters to ''SwanCapulation''


Because I can swim in the immense
Because I can swim in all forms
Because I am the launch woman
Because I am the sacred opossum
Because I am the Lord opossum

I am the woman Book that is beneath the water, says
I am the woman of the populous town, says
I am the shepherdess who is beneath the water, says
I am the woman who shepherds the immense, says
I am a shepherdess and I come with my shepherd, says

Because everything has its origin
And I come going from place to place from the origin...


Saludes y salud!mi nombre es Swan Capulation...este projecto es algo divino y lleno de alegria.Es algo ke me dieron las ganas de acer.A qui es el podrido ongo duende,te mira como maravilla y te desea amor y paz...Persigue me por que unidos somos mas fuertes,y en la vagina de un arcoiris te amare...


''I take Little-One-Who-Springs-Forth and I see God. I see him sprout from the earth. He grows and grows, big as a tree, as a mountain. His face is placid, beautiful, serene as in the temples. At other times, God is not like a man: he is the Book. A Book that is born from the earth, a sacred Book whose birth makes the world shake. It is the Book of God that speaks to me in order for me to speak. It counsels me, it teaches me, it tells me what I have to say to men, to the sick, to life. The Book appears and I learn new words.''-Maria Sabina












No comments:

Post a Comment